How to install
plugins directory and restart Notepad++.
How to use
An incomplete documentation of the functions can be found here.
insertText("We started here.");
for (i = 0; i < 3; i++)
insertText("We went up three lines.");
Version 0.3.0 (26 November 2008)
- Added a lot of new functions. It can be used actually.
- A dockable console window. It needs much optimization. The GetDlgItemText() and SetDlgItemText() combination is not efficient at all. And newline are shown as boxes. And it is likely to cause various problems as well.
- Fixed crash in release build. Many thanks to LoonyChewy for the patch.
- Started to write some documentation. The functions are described in an XML-file. With various XSL transformations that can be converted to various forms of output.
Version 0.0.1 (10 November 2008)
- Not a real release. Posted a note in the forums about the development and provided a download link to the source to ask for help because of problem with release build.
- Release build crashes Notepad++ when a variable is declared with