17 May 2005
Getting close to a release
Finally the last feature for the 2.1 release is finished. The “Custom Captions” for the webserver. I’ve implemented it, but I need to test some minor things, like if it compiles with VS.NET. But that needs to be done at the office.
I also got a bug report with a possible fix for the unexpected crashes some people have. I will definitely take a closer look at the things he suggests in that item. Let’s hope that it will solve the problem.
I noticed it has been more then a year since the last beta release, but please know that the 2.1 non-beta is coming. Again I won’t predict a release date. You never know what will happen.
i am exited! :)